Shipping: Allow 2-3 working days
Aspen Horizontal Designer Radiator
The HeatQuick Aspen Horizontal Designer Radiator comes in two colours; white and gun metal. It throws out an impressive amount of heat (up to 3381 BTU's) and is ideal for use underneath windows or in living rooms and hallways. It enjoys a healthy 10 year guarantee and is even dual fuel compatible; meaning that with the addition of an Towel Rail Element and a T-Piece it can be heated either by the central heating, by the electrical element, or both!
- 10 year guarantee.
- Steel radiator finished in white RAL9016 or gun metal RAL 7043.
- Supplied with all fixtures and fittings. All components use British standard fittings.
- Tested to BS EN 442 standards.
- Suitable for any central heating systems.
- This product can also be fitted with an electric dual fuel element.
- Safety tested at 13 bar pressure. The pressure in your home will normally be well under 5 bar.
- Dual Fuel Functionality when combined with an Electrical Element and a T-Piece
Supplied with wall bracket kit and air vent and fixings
Valves not included
Suitable for Central heating systems
If you need help deciding what size radiator you need, use our Radiator BTU Calculator.
|Product name||Height (mm)||Length (mm)||Pipe Centres||Output (Watts)||Output (BTUs)||Code|
|Aspen Horizontal White||600||590||590||526||1798||120934|
|Aspen Horizontal White||600||990||990||857||2994||120935|
|Aspen Horizontal White||600||1190||1190||991||3381||120936|
|Aspen Horizontal Gun Metal||600||590||590||526||1798||120940|
|Aspen Horizontal Gun Metal||600||990||990||857||2994||120941|