Pisa Dual Fuel Towel Rail in Chrome | Dual Fuel Kit | Thermostatic Heating Element + Valves + T-Piece
Thermostatic Dual Fuel Pisa Towel Rail - Dual Fuel Conversion Kit
Dual fuel towel rails are an excellent choice for heating your home in our unpredictable British weather, as you can heat the individual towel rail without the need to heat the entire central heating system.
This Pisa Dual Fuel Towel rail is ideal in a bathroom setting as you can dry towels in the summer without heating the entire house, this therefore makes your home more energy efficient and economical.
This towel rail comes with a fully thermostatic Terma MEG heating element, round valves and dual fuel T-piece. This means that you have everything you need to create a dual fuel towel rail!
- Modern design
- High power output
- Stunning reflective chrome finish
- Easy hanging of the fabric to dry
- Functional thermostatic electric heating element (Terma MEG)
Features and benefits of the Pisa radiator
- Comes with a 5 year guarantee.
- Unlike other ladder towel rail bars which are 19mm in diameter, our towel rail bars have a diameter of 22mm. This means that this radiator is capable of holding a larger volume of hot water, whilst maintaining the same height and width.Therefore, you get a greater BTU heat output without compromising on the H x W dimensions of the towel rail!
- 18 sizes to suit your exact sizing and heat requirements (800mm-1800mm Height, 400mm - 600mm Width).
- Easy installation (solid wall fixing kit included)
Features and benefits of the Terrma MEG heating element
- Thermostatic - 5 temperature settings ranging from 30°C to 60°C
- 2 Year Guarantee
- The MEG electrical heating element is supplied with a straight 1m long cable and without a plug.
- Device settings are remembered also after electricity cut-off, which makes it possible to work with external timers or intelligent building systems
- Protection against operation in dry conditions and double protection against radiator overheating
- Frost protection (ANTIFREEZE)
Not sure which valves you need...?
- Pipes coming from floor you will require an angled + straight valve (one goes into the T-piece at an angle, one goes straight into the towel rail inlet)
- Pipes coming from the wall you will require 2 x angled valves
|Height (mm)||Length (mm)||Depth (mm)||Pipe Centres||Output (Watts)||Output (BTUs)|
The site has a very helpful explanation on which valves to select. MEG heating element fits perfectly and looks great with the towel rail - 5 temperature settings makes it much easier to use than standard non-thermostatic heating elements. Very pleased with this dual fuel conversion kit.