Oxfordshire Anthracite Vertical Designer Radiator
The Towelrads Oxfordshire designer vertical radiator contains vertical 'D-shaped' profile bars which are flat at the front and round at the back. It's a highly modern configuration, that would make an ideal centrepiece or distinctive feature in any room, especially a living room or hallway.
This designer vertical radiator throws out an impressive 3057 BTU's, which should keep you toasty warm whilst also being extremely aesthetically pleasing... If we do say so ourselves!
This designer vertical radiator is also capable of becoming a dual fuel
radiator, meaning that with the addition of a T-piece and towel rail element
it can be heated by both the central heating and the electric heating element independently of one another. This added heating flexibility is a very useful feature in our unpredictable British weather!
- 10 year guarantee.
- Steel radiator finished in white RAL 9016 or gun metal RAL 7043.
- Supplied with all fixtures and fittings. All components use British standard fittings.
- Tested to BS EN 442 standards.
- Suitable for any central heating systems.
- Safety tested at 13 bar pressure. The pressure in your home will normally be well under 5 bar.
- 1-2 Day Delivery
|Oxfordshire Vertical Designer Radiator in Gun Metal (Anthracite)