Want to save some money on heating your home?
Saving money is an ongoing topic for most households, whether it’s saving money on food, tv, gas, electric. We understand that’s why in this podcast we speak with Stray FM about how you can save money when it comes to heating your home.
Here’s a sneak peak of the key tips we discussed:
- Aluminium radiators are much better than steel or chrome plated - they're much better heat conductor and they’re recyclable
- Utilise room specific thermostats - don't heat unused rooms! Get yours here: https://heating-style.co.uk/search?q=valves&type=product
- Don't layer your radiators with paint - it will reduce the heat output
- If your radiators/towel have wooden parts make sure it's FSC accredited (Forest Stewardship Council)
- Turn your heating down by a couple of degrees or put a jumper on!
Listen now for all of our advice and tips.